Light switch and accessories warranty
Bella Lujo Pty Ltd ACN 149 569 022 (ABN 69 149 569 022)
of PO Box 3222 Yeronga, QLD, 4104 (“Bella Lujo”) grants a
limited warranty on the terms and conditions set out below.
This warranty only applies:-
- in respect of the Vetro and Argento electrical light switches and electrical accessories (“Products”);
- to Products purchased from Bella Lujo;
- to Products purchased within and for use within Australia or New Zealand;
- for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- to new Products which are provided to you in unopened cartons at the date of purchase;
- in respect of Products which have been installed, wired, tested, operated and used only in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions; and
- only to the original purchaser of the Products.
This warranty only applies to defects in the Products which have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship.
- This warranty does not apply to defects in the Products which may have arisen as a result of, without limitation:-
- use, installation or connection which is improper or which is not in accordance with the instructions, user guides and/or manuals provided by the Product manufacturer;
- external electrical faults, surges or impact;
- accident, abuse, misuse, maltreatment, neglect or improper maintenance including fracture or damage to the switch fascia , wires, covers, plugs or latches;
- abnormal stress or strain;
- fluid ingress or corrosion;
- alterations or modifications without the prior written consent of Bella Lujo;
- use with incompatible goods or products; or
- damage beyond fair wear and tear or caused by events outside Bella Lujo’s control.
- If this Product fails to work as warranted above, your sole and exclusive remedy will be for the repair or replacement of the Product at Bella Lujo’s discretion.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bella Lujo expressly excludes all warranties implied by law in relation to the Products other than as specified in this warranty.
- For the avoidance of doubt, this Warranty is not intended to and does not limit your rights with respect to the Consumer Guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (in Australia), any applicable State legislation or the Consumer Guarantees Act (in New Zealand).
- The Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure to comply with those guarantees and compensation for any other loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the Products repaired or replaced if the Products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Bella Lujo may replace the Product with refurbished goods of the same type rather than repairing them. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the Product. Ownership of items is surrendered to each party on exchange.
- Any replacement or repair of a Product which is not covered by this warranty will be at your cost at Bella Lujo’s, or its Authorised Service Provider’s, rates and terms then in effect.
Bella Lujo will not under any circumstances be liable for:-
- the cost of any replacement product you purchase from any third party without the prior written approval of Bella Lujo;
- any damage or loss during transit from you or any third party to Bella Lujo or a Bella Lujo Authorised Reseller; or
- any consequential or indirect losses.
In the event that a Product fails and is covered by this warranty, the following applies:-
- Please refer to the Users’ Manual provided for the Product.
- If further assistance is required, please visit Bella Lujo’s website for support and service information. Alternatively, contact your Authorised Bella Lujo Reseller or the place of purchase for service or advice.
- You may also contact the Bella Lujo Support (see details below).
- Bella Lujo will attempt to diagnose the problem with the Product and if it cannot be resolved over the phone in a reasonable time, you must send to the warranty repair centre specified by Bella Lujo:-
- the entire Product;
- a copy or original sales invoice or other proof of purchase; and
- In this instance Bella Lujo will arrange inbound transportation of the Product to the warranty repair centre specified by Bella Lujo, you are responsible for ensuring adequate packaging is used to protect the Product during transport, at your cost.
- Bella Lujo will return the Product or replacement Product to you, at Bella Lujo’s cost, using its choice of standard mail or road freight.
Our staff will provide assistance during normal business hours, 5 days a week. Be sure to have the following information available before you call:
- your product’s details;
- your original invoice; and
- If the warranty service provided does not meet the offer outlined in this document, please detail
- your concerns via our contact form, email or in writing to Bella Lujo Pty Ltd, PO Box 3222, Yeronga, Queensland, Australia.